Keeping your personal data safe
Beam is fully functional as a local app - saving all your data on your hard disk. If you chose to take advantage of Beam cloud storage, Beam has 3 fundamental principles when it comes to collecting and processing private data:
• All your data is encrypted end-to-end.
- Your data is processed only on your device. Before any data reaches our servers, it is encrypted with a key known only to you on your device. While Beam servers will handle this end-to-end encrypted data to deliver it to you or someone you shared it with – we have no ways of deciphering the actual information. We neither store nor process your personal data, rather we store and process random sequences of symbols that have no meaning without the keys which we don’t have.
• We don’t use your data to show you ads (we can't, it's encrypted!).
- We don't use your data for ad targeting or commercial purposes. Beam only stores the information it needs to function as a secure and feature-rich service.
- • We only store the data that Beam needs to function as a secure and feature-rich browsing application.
Try beam beta
- Discover a new way to collect your thoughts and experience the Internetbeamapp.co
👉 Join the beta: